We are looking for support engineers who are passionate about helping people. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to connect with customers and get the job done for them. We do this by listening to their queries, understanding their goals, and then guiding them to the best outcome.
XpeedStudio is a household name in the tech sphere of Bangladesh, with a pledge to innovate and bring groundbreaking results. Specialising in AI, Machine Learning, SaaS, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps, XpeedStudio strives to produce high-quality, user-friendly, and next-gen web solutions for people worldwide.
At XpeedStudio, we believe in product excellence as well as user experience. All our products are user-centred and aim to give the best experience to our customers.
Our versatile product line includes prominent tools like ElementsKit, ShopEngine, GetGenie, WpCafe, Metform, Wp Social, and Eventin — dominating multiple industries like WordPress, SaaS, and many more!
We feel proud to have served over 10 million happy users, including small to large businesses, enterprises, eCommerce, and personal websites.
For relaxation during work, we have a sports zone, gym equipment, and an area for taking naps. While working at Xpeedstudio, you will feel like you are in the most comfortable workstation for sure!
Where to Find Us:
The main focus of this position is customer support and troubleshooting customer issues with WordPress Themes and plugins. In general, you should have a strong understanding of both the backend and front end of WordPress development, and the confidence to troubleshoot any issue that arises. The goal is for the support engineer to be able to handle at least 95% of support inquiries, handing the more complex ones off to the developer.
- WordPress (at least advanced, if not expert. You are confident using the Codex and searching the core when necessary to fill any knowledge gaps.)
- CSS (advanced – no CSS task should daunt you)
- PHP (at least intermediate-level)
- WordPress Theme or plugin Customization (knowledge of template structure, general theming, child themes)
- Comfortable in Chrome Developer Tools (mainly for troubleshooting CSS, JS, and network issues)
- Ability to run local test installs
- Self-starter, motivated & fast learner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite, patient, helpful, even with impolite customers
- Fluent written English, excellent communication skills
– This position is not for any Fresher.
– Preferably CSE Background.
– Educational qualifications may be compromised for people with at least 2+ years of experience.
– Weekly five days. Flexible time 40 hours per week.
Salary Range: –
– 400$ per month (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get: :
– Product Profit Bonus (According to the company policy).
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Annual Salary Increments According to performance.
– Yearly Performance Bonus.
– Yearly recognition & Day Tour.
– Other facilities as per company policy.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023