We are seeking talented UX/UI designer Designers to join our team.
XpeedStudio, a household name in the tech sphere of Bangladesh, was founded in 2013 by Ataur R with a pledge to innovate and bring groundbreaking results. Specializing in AI, Machine Learning, SaaS, Web Apps, and Mobile Apps, XpeedStudio strives to produce high-quality, user-friendly, and next-gen web solutions for people worldwide.
We are a team of awesome superheroes , consisting of versatile people with expertise from different fields in tech stacks. We don’t just work, we always ensure work-life balance for our employees.
For relaxation during work, we have a sports zone, gym equipment, and an area for taking naps. While working at Xpeedstudio, you will feel like you are in the most comfortable workstation for sure!
We are a leading Software and Application Development company. At XpeedStudio, we believe in product excellence as well as user experience. All our products are user-centered and aim to give the best experience to our customers.
Our versatile product line includes prominent tools like ElementsKit, ShopEngine, GetGenie, WpCafe, Metform, Wp Social, and Eventin — dominating multiple industries like WordPress, SaaS, and many more!
We feel proud to have served over 10 million happy users, including small to large businesses, enterprises, eCommerce, and personal websites. PHP, ReactJS, NodeJS, OpenAI GPT-3, Google NLP, Docker, Ionic, and PuppeteerJs are some of the programming languages, frameworks, libraries, and models we use across all technological frontiers & innovation of our products.
What We Do :
At XpeedStudio, we work together to build creative themes and feature-rich plugins for WordPress users. We have achieved more than 10,00,000+ happy customers around the globe.
- Wpmet WordPress Profile
- Themewinter WordPress Profile 2
- XpeedStudio ThemeForest profile (Power elite author)
- Themewinter Themeforest Profile (Level 11)
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Improve the design of existing products
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Collaborate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Analyze and expand the features of our existing products in terms of usability and UX
- Collaborate closely with the Product team and the Design team to develop long term research plans
- Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the right insights for the problem
- Be ready to self-organize, self-manage, and make your own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result
- Able to come up with aesthetic designs by keeping customer appeal in mind
- Work experience as a UI/UX Designer, Product Designer, or similar role
- Has an impressive track record and an outstanding design portfolio
- Deeply passionate about design. You see UX/UI Design as a problem-solving-discipline, not Art
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid understanding of color science and combinations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Preferably Fine Arts or Graphics Design graduate.
– For the people with at least 3+ years of experience, educational qualification will be compromised.
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 08 AM to 05 PM
Salary Range: –
- 40,000 to 60,000 BDT (Based on your Experience )
Benefits you’ll get: :
– A great product line and a highly motivated & experienced team that wants to push boundaries
– Two festival bonuses (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
– Annual Salary Increments According to performance
– Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus
– Incentive Project Wise
– Paternity and Maternity leave
– Marriage leave + cash incentive
– Monthly Team Buffet & Office pizza party
– Yearly Performance Bonus
– Yearly Recognization
– Annual Pleasure Tour
– Other facilities as per company policy
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022