We are seeking talented UI/UX Designers to join our team.
– Both positions are not for any Fresher.
– *** Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
NB: Currently we are working from home due to COVID 19. You have to work from home with tracking tools. But this is a full-time office job after COVID 19
What We Do :
Job Description / Responsibility :
– Deeply passionate about design
– Has an impressive track record and an outstanding design portfolio
– 3+ years of experience working in IT-related company UX Designer, Product Designer, UX researcher or similar UX related role for digital products.
– Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
– Bring ideas and concepts to life through creative designs
– Analyze and extend the features of our existing products in terms of usability and UX
– Collaborate closely with Product and Design to develop long term research plans
– Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the right insights for the problem
– You regularly study new things
– You see UX/UI Design as a problem-solving-discipline, not Art
– Knows about Agile methodologies such as SCRUM is a ++
– Preferably Graphics Design graduate.
– For the people who have at least 3 years, Educational qualification may be compromised.
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM(Summer) and 8AM to 5PM (Winter)
Salary Range : –
– Per Month Up to 50K BDT (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get: :
– A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
– Salary on right time
– Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020