- We are looking for an experienced in IT knowledge especially digital platforms for Digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and digital customer service management.
- We Build WordPress based Softwares sales from online.
NB: Currently we are working from home due to COVID 19. You have to work from home with tracking tools. But this is a full-time office job after COVID 19
What we do
- Market the products and services as well as build the brand through digital channels.
- Research market and make strategy, annual and monthly activities roadmap etc.
- Build partner base (referrers, resellers, affiliates etc.) and managing the profitable relationship
- Run all types of digital marketing possible under the budget and resources covering Email, Social Media, Content, Search, Paid Ads etc.
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts
- Analyze data, make reports and take necessary corrective steps
- Analysis and Write content for SEO and Social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Create and edit posts, videos and other content.
- Assist SEO campaigns with on- and offsite optimization efforts and improve SEO ranking and sales
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts
- Launch Optimized Digital Campaigns through Google Ad words, Social Media, Blog, Website & Email etc. to increase company and brand awareness and lead generation.
- Develop requirements for user experience and new features and work with technical and creative teams to execute.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing/ CSE/ Other
- Skills Required: Digital Marketing, IT & Software Marketing
- 4 to 6 year(s)
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM.
Salary Range : –
Benefits you’ll get:
– A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
– Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
– Annual Salary Increments According to performance
– Causal Leave Encashment + Bonus
– Incentive Project Wise
– Yearly Performance Bonus
– Yearly Recongniziation
– Annual Pleasure Tour
– Other facilities as per company policy
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020