We are looking for support engineers who are passionate about helping people. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to connect with customers and get the job done for them. We do this by listening to their queries, understanding their goals, and then guiding them to the best outcome.
*** Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
What we do
The main focus of this position is customer support and troubleshooting customer issues with WordPress Themes and plugins. In general, you should have a strong understanding of both the backend and front end of WordPress development, and the confidence to troubleshoot any issue that arises. The goal is for the support engineer to be able to handle at least 95% of support inquiries, handing the more complex ones off to the developer.
- WordPress (at least advanced, if not expert. You are confident using the Codex and searching the core when necessary to fill any knowledge gaps.)
- CSS (advanced – no CSS task should daunt you)
- PHP (at least intermediate-level)
- WordPress Theme or plugin Customization (knowledge of template structure, general theming, child themes)
- Comfortable in Chrome Developer Tools (mainly for troubleshooting CSS, JS, and network issues)
- Ability to run local test installs
- Self-starter, motivated & fast learner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite, patient, helpful, even with impolite customers
- Fluent written English, excellent communication skills
– This position is not for any Fresher.
– Preferably CSE Background.
– For the people who have at least 2+ years experienced, Educational qualification may be compromised.
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM. (Lunch break 1 hour, Prayer with Jaamat)
Salary Range : –
– 20k-30K BDT per month (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get: :
– Salary on right time
– Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Table Tennis Play Zone.
– Yearly Tour.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020