We are looking for support engineers who are passionate about helping people. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to connect with customers and get the job done for them. We do this by listening to their queries, understanding their goals, and then guiding them to the best outcome.
Who We Are:
We are a leading Software and Application Development company. At XpeedStudio, we believe in product excellence as well as user experience. All our products are user-centered and aim to give the best experience to our customers.
We mostly develop WordPress products including themes and plugins. Our portfolio contains one of the most popular Elementor addons ElementsKit, WooCommerce Addons, Restaurant Apps, Social Plugins, Form Builders, and more. You will also find hundreds of stunning and user-friendly WordPress themes developed by XpeedStudio. Currently, we are working on SaaS products and AI tools to bring revolutionary changes in how our users solve their productivity, design, content and eCommerce related problems.
What We Do :
At XpeedStudio, we work together to build creative themes and feature-rich plugins for WordPress users. We have achieved more than 7,50,000+ happy customers around the globe.
- Wpmet WordPress Profile
- Themewinter WordPress Profile 2
- XpeedStudio ThemeForest profile (Power elite author)
- Themewinter Themeforest Profile (Level 11)
The main focus of this position is customer support and troubleshooting customer issues with WordPress Themes and plugins. In general, you should have a strong understanding of both the backend and front end of WordPress development, and the confidence to troubleshoot any issue that arises. The goal is for the support engineer to be able to handle at least 95% of support inquiries, handing the more complex ones off to the developer.
- WordPress (at least advanced, if not expert. You are confident using the Codex and searching the core when necessary to fill any knowledge gaps.)
- CSS (advanced – no CSS task should daunt you)
- PHP (at least intermediate-level)
- WordPress Theme or plugin Customization (knowledge of template structure, general theming, child themes)
- Comfortable in Chrome Developer Tools (mainly for troubleshooting CSS, JS, and network issues)
- Ability to run local test installs
- Self-starter, motivated & fast learner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite, patient, helpful, even with impolite customers
- Fluent written English, excellent communication skills
– This position is not for any Fresher.
– Preferably CSE Background.
– For the people who have at least 2+ years of experienced, Educational qualification may be compromised.
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM. (Lunch break 1 hour)
Salary Range: –
– 20 to 35K BDT per month (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get: :
– A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
– Two festival bonuses (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
– Annual Salary Increments According to performance
– Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus
– Incentive Project Wise
– Monthly Team Buffet & Office pizza party
– Yearly Performance Bonus
– Yearly Recognization
– Annual Pleasure Tour
– Other facilities as per company policy
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022