We are looking for a Lead Product Designer who has solid skills in product design, UI/UX design, information architecture, market research, CMF, typography, prototyping, persona, user journey, extraordinary design thinking, and can assume the users’ needs. As the Lead Product Designer, you should have the ability to explore new opportunities, generate new product ideas and improve the existing products. You have to be cross-functional to understand the design concept, explain it to the design team, discuss it with developers, collaborate with the marketing team, and design a functional product.
You need to be proactive and come up with new ideas. Also, you need to be confident to cope up with new ideas and design environments.
Who We Are:
We are a leading Software and Application Development company. At XpeedStudio, we believe in product excellence as well as user experience. All our products are user-centered and aim to give the best experience to our customers.
We mostly develop WordPress products including themes and plugins. Our portfolio contains one of the most popular Elementor addons ElementsKit, WooCommerce Addons, Restaurant Apps, Social Plugins, Form Builders, and more. You will also find hundreds of stunning and user-friendly WordPress themes developed by XpeedStudio. Currently, we are working on SaaS products and AI tools to bring revolutionary changes in how our users solve their productivity, design, content and ecommerce related problems.
What We Do:
At XpeedStudio, we work together to build creative themes and feature-rich plugins for WordPress users. We have achieved more than 7,50,000+ happy customers around the globe.
- Xpeedstudio Website
- Wpmet Website WpMet WordPress Profile
- Themewinter Website ThemeWinter WordPress Profile 2
- XpeedStudio ThemeForest profile (Power elite author)
- Themewinter Themeforest Profile (Level 11)
As the Lead Product Designer, you will join a diverse team of software engineers, designers, marketers, and other creative people. You will get a flexible working environment, and there won’t be any bossing around. Join the dynamic team of XpeedStudio and explore lots of new challenges.
What We Believe In?:
Learn & Grow – At XpeedStudio, we provide the environment to learn and grow. Get all the required resources from the office to learn and cope up with new stuff.
Happiness – We believe a happy team can grow the company. You will work in a fun and friendly environment and will feel joy.
Respect & Empathy – We do maintain a strong culture of empathy, and we believe everyone should have respect for each other.
Teamwork – We like team players who can contribute to the growth of the team as well as the company.
Appreciation – We do appreciate every single work you do for XpeedStudio. Based on the performance, we provide incentives, campaign bonuses, and many more.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
- Identify and pitch opportunities for new products.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Produce prototypes, MVPs, and test functionality
- Improve and groom the design of existing products
- Prepare Personas and map user journeys
- User research and user testing
- Gather feedback from product users
- Conceptual and system thinking before design as well as maintaining mobile-first design patterns
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Deeply passionate about design. You see UX/UI Design as a problem-solving-discipline, not Art
- Design customer focus systems and style guidelines for our existing and upcoming products
- Has an impressive track record and an outstanding design portfolio.
- Experience with successful software implementations in real business applications (web or mobile);
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Analyze and extend the features of our existing products in terms of usability and UX
- Driving innovation in our overall product design activities
- Coaching and mentoring our design team to hone their skills
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to develop long term research plans
- Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the right insights for the problem
- You regularly study new things
- Be ready to self-organize and self-manage and make own decisions about what to do in order to deliver the result;
- Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes, and techniques
- Design thinking is a must skill for this position
- Understanding of Information Architecture
- Solid understanding of Design Principles
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- You should have basic tech acumen and copywriting skills
- Preferably Fine Arts or Graphics Design graduate.
- For the people who have at least 4+ years, Educational qualification may be compromised for experienced candidates.
- Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM
- Up to 150,000 BDT (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get:
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Two festival bonuses (According to the company policy)
- Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus
- Incentive Project Wise
- Product Profit Bonus (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
- Annual Salary Increments According to performance
- Monthly Team Buffet & Office pizza party
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Recognization
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other facilities as per company policy
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021