- We are looking for experience in IT knowledge especially digital platforms for Digital Marketing, Paid Media Marketing (PPC), Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), customer experience and digital customer service management.
- We Build WordPress based Softwares.
What we do:
At #XpeedStudio, we work together to build creative themes and feature-rich plugins for WordPress users. We have achieved more than 3,75,000+ happy customers around the globe.
1. Top Notch English
2. An exceptional copywriter
3. Product Marketing Knowledge
4. Experienced in Tools like Google Tag Manager, Optimize, Google Ads, Adroll, MailChimp, SemRush, Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner etc.
5. Data-driven and research oriented.
- Market the products and services as well as build the brand through digital channels.
- Research market and make strategy, annual and monthly activities roadmap etc.
- Build partner base (referrers, resellers, affiliates etc.) and managing the profitable relationship
- Run all types of digital marketing possible under the budget and resources covering Email, Social Media, Content, Search, Paid Ads etc.
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts
- Analyze data, make reports and take necessary corrective steps
- Analysis and Write content for SEO and Social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Create and edit posts, videos and other content.
- Assist SEO campaigns with on- and offsite optimization efforts and improve SEO ranking and sales
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts
- Launch Optimized Digital Campaigns through Google Ad words, Social Media, Blog, Website & Email etc. to increase company and brand awareness and lead generation.
- Develop requirements for user experience and new features and work with technical and creative teams to execute.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing/ CSE/ Other
- Skills Required: Digital Marketing, IT & Software Marketing
- 3 to 5 year(s)
– Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM.
Salary Range: –
Benefits you’ll get:
– A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
– Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
– Annual Salary Increments According to performance
– Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus
– Incentive Project Wise
– Yearly Performance Bonus
– Yearly Recognization
– Annual Pleasure Tour
– Other facilities as per company policy
Application Deadline: May 30, 2021