What We Do :
- Manage all marketing activities of the company
- Maintain social media. Come up with post ideas, collaborate with the team and post them on a regular basis
- Maintain Blog & other content marketing elements
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Develop product/service marketing collateral such as website pages, brochures, or presentations
- Write clear marketing copies to promote products/services
- Prepare well-structured content using Content Management Systems
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate marketing materials
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and execute new topics
- Managing marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Attend live chats with clients
- Give demo to clients
- Must meet DEADLINEs. I repeat MUST!
- Be open to feedback from the team on any improvisations or corrections
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Digital Marketing field
- Professional-level English speaking and writing
- Basic understanding of running social media campaigns
- Communication skill
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Marketing Executive
- SEO knowledge is a bonus
Educational Qualifications Required
- We need hungry and passionate people. We don’t care about your degrees.
- Preferably CSE Background. Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in CSE, CS, Bachelor in Engineering (BEng) in EEE, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Weekly 5 days. Sunday to Thursday. 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Per Month 30,000 to 60,000 BDT (Based on your experience)
Benefits you’ll get:
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Lunch and Snacks will be provided from the office.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Fun, Relaxed Working Environment and Table tennis.
- Annual Salary Increments According to performance
- Casual Leave Encashment + Bonus
- Incentive Project Wise
- Monthly Team Buffet & Office pizza party
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Recognization
- Annual Pleasure Tour
- Other facilities as per company policy
Please, upload your CV as PDF format
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021