- We are looking for an experienced in IT knowledge especially digital platforms for Digital marketing, Affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and digital customer service management.
- We Build WordPress based Softwares sales from online.
- Market the products and services as well as build the brand through digital channels.
- Research market and make strategy, annual and monthly activities roadmap etc.
- Build partner base (referrers, resellers, affiliates etc.) and managing the profitable relationship
- Run all types of digital marketing possible under the budget and resources covering Email, Social Media, Content, Search, Paid Ads etc.
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts
- Analyze data, make reports and take necessary corrective steps
- Analysis and Write content for SEO and Social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Create and edit posts, videos and other content.
- Assist SEO campaigns with on- and offsite optimization efforts and improve SEO ranking and sales
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts
- Launch Optimized Digital Campaigns through Google Ad words, Social Media, Blog, Website & Email etc. to increase company and brand awareness and lead generation.
- Develop requirements for user experience and new features and work with technical and creative teams to execute.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing/ CSE/ Other
- Skills Required: Digital Marketing, IT & Software Marketing
- 4 to 6 year(s)
– Weekly 5 days. Monday to Friday. 10 AM to 7 PM.
Salary Range : –
Benefits you’ll get: :
– Salary on right time
– Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
– Training and learning materials to improve skills.
– Lunch and snacks will be provided from the office.
– Unlimited tea and coffee.
– Monthly Buffet
– Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
– Yearly Tour
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020